Anti-Burnout Seminar for Professionals
80% of employees experience burnout at some point. In this 30 day course, you’ll learn a Mind, Body, & Spirit approach to changing that.
- START DATE
All done online from your computer
PRICE $8995.00BUY NOW
There are a number of things that can cause burnout, exhaustion, anxiety, depression, and chronic stress. Doing even just a few of the things in this program will guarantee you a much happier life, relationship, and work experience.
In This Free Webinar, I go over the causes & solutions to Burnout – Click Here to View
What is Burnout?
Recognized as a condition by the World Health Organization, burnout can be summed up as an overall feeling that the sacrifices you make are not worth the effort or the reward.
It happens when a person is
- Overworked, fatigued, resentful
- Feeling they have no social life
- Feeling that they live for their job
- Feeling untrusted, unseen, or unheard.
According to Gallup Poll, most full-time employees — nearly eight in 10 — experience burnout
It even shows up with observable changes in the brain in MRI’s.
Solutions Typically Used That do not work:
- Withdrawal – Mentally & Physically
- Stimulants – Coffee, Alcohol, and Drugs
- Leaving one company to go to another often leads to the same situation, as it often has to do with the habits of the individual.
How to know if you have it:
- Chronic stress
- Almost every day feels like a bad day
- A feeling of being in a rut – Forcing smiles & conversations
- Mind always elsewhere
- Feelings of why bother & self-doubt
- Feeling trapped & defeated
- Feeling lack of purpose, unfulfilled, or discontent
- No motivation
- Overly emotional
- Overwhelmed & emotionally drained
- Constant fatigue
- Insomnia or need for sleeping pills
- Coffee in the day, alcohol in the night
- Low immunity, frequent illness
- Headaches, back and muscle pain, eye strain
Not recognizing this, risks your happiness, your relationship, friends, family, and anything else that is important to you. It’s no different than any other addiction or potentially life-threatening illness.
What are the Causes
- Overly demanding or unclear expectations
- High pressure or chaotic environment
- Lack of socialization or relaxation
- Monotonous or unchallenging work
- Stressful or abusive relationships
- Lack of sleep
- Lack of support, significance, or belonging
- Chronic stress & emotional exhaustion
- Pessimistic view of self and the world
- Need for control – poor delegation skills
- Accepts the weight of the world (or organization)
- Taking on too much work or responsibility
According to Gallup poll those at risk are – 50% among medical residents and 85% among financial professionals, 75% of social workers, 51% of people in design jobs, other high rates are with teachers, attorneys, law enforcement, accountants, and retail.
Questions to ask to know if you have burnout?
- Do even small tasks feel like they take too much energy?
- Do you feel dread for your day?
- Do you lack patience?
- Are you feeling a sense of a lack of accomplishment?
- Does it feel like there’s more work than you can realistically do every day?
- Are you overwhelmed to the point where you don’t want to do anything?
- Do you wake up tired even if you go to bed early?
- Are you moving slower than usual, taking longer to get ready in the morning, or procrastinating?
- Do you feel like nothing you do at work matters?
There are many solutions to this problem. Don’t lose hope, just learn what you can do!
This is a 6-Week Program with a Mind, Body, & Spiritual (or Energetic) Approach
For Work & Life
- Boundaries (from your own negative thoughts, the company, employees, family, social media, news media, & diet.
- Health and wellness programs including nutrition, herbs, essential oils, simple exercise, and stretching.
- Evaluation and reorganization of priorities – in 10 years what will matter the most? – What are your goals? Or why don’t you have any?
- Proper Communication – Learn to express yourself to get what you want while offering others what they want
- Perform a job analysis – eliminate or delegate unnecessary work.
- Time management, scheduling, to-do lists, and more.
- Meditation – 10-step plan to achieving calm in meditation within 4 weeks, including guided meditations to move the internal energy, breathing exercises, gratitude training, focus training, and more.
- Nourishing creativity – Hobbies/Passion projects
- Appreciation of self – me time or finding yin energy
- Seek Growth – classes/seminars/programs – balancing a job you won’t leave with things that make you feel equivalently content.
- Health & Nutrition – including a full diet and meal plan, video recipes, what foods to eat and which to avoid. Herbs and essential oils that are helpful, and much more.
- Sleep Techniques
- Exercise Videos – that can be done at their desk or at home in under 15 minutes a day.
- Stretching program
- Physical Release – martial arts, surfing, yoga, or a sport
- Boost brain foods & supplements
- Balancing Hormones
- Chi gong / Tai chi
This is a 6-Week Seminar with Lessons happening 5 days a week in under 20 minutes a day. Sign up and let’s get started taking back control of your life & your health.
How it Costs Businesses:
- Increased sick days for management and employees
- Lowered productivity
- Lowered employee retention rate
- Lowered employee engagement
- 96% of Leaders have it – According to a Harvard study
More in my burnout program for employees that may be worth mentioning to Human Resources to help improve conditions and make it a place employees will love to go to every day.
Bill is a certified Master Herbalist, a Diet & Nutritional Advisor, a member of the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists, a best selling author, has taught in more than 20 countries, has worked with professional athletes, artists, consulted for large companies on avoiding burnout & lowering stress in the workplace.
Bill is certified to give Police & Corrections Officers their official Training hours by The Peace Officer Standard & Training (POST) & STC with his anti-burnout and mental wellness courses.
Bill has been featured in Redbook, The Boston Globe, Expert Beacon, Fact-Based Health, and many more, with over 100 radio interviews. He has over 400,000 Social Media Followers & over 10 Million Video views.
- Most full-time employees have it – https://www.gallup.com/workplace/312683/lead-remote-team-away-burnout-not-toward.aspx
- Amygdala Source – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZGxYBsUXgU
- Burnout and PTSD – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFkI69zJzLI
- Source – https://www.helpguide.org/articles/stress/burnout-prevention-and-recovery.htm
- US employee engagement – https://news.gallup.com/poll/180404/gallup-daily-employee-engagement.aspx
- Global engagement – https://www.gallup.com/workplace/238079/state-global-workplace-2017.aspx
- Source how it cost businesses – Gallup
- Harvard – 96% of leaders have it Source – https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887323687604578469124008524696?mod=WSJ_mgmt_LeadStoryCollection
- jobs burnout – https://www.ivyexec.com/career-advice/2019/the-industries-where-people-experience-burnout-the-fastest/