The Ultimate Chi Gong (QiGong) 6-Part Mini Course for Weight Loss & Mental Health
Chi Gong is an ancient system of coordinated posture & movement, breathing, and meditation used for the purposes of health, spirituality, and martial arts.
With roots in Chinese medicine, philosophy, & Martial Arts, Chi Gong can be done for the purpose of eliminating toxins, obtaining health and wellness, helping with any illness or pain, maintaining energy, eliminating anxiety or negative emotions, & much more.
This video explains the direct benefits of Chi gong for Weight loss and stress:
What is Chi?
Chi (or Qi, Ki) is our internal life force energy. It is the basis of acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to balance and enhance Chi to bring optimal physical & mental health.
Balancing Chi & The Mental Health Benefits
Our Chi can be enhanced with positive thoughts, exercise, healthy food, and balanced living. If our Chi is not flowing, it will be reflected in our posture, mood, mental capacity, the way we speak, look and behave. Unbalanced chi causes your emotions to become agitated and distressed. Balanced chi causes your emotions to become smooth and more satisfying. When in balance, chi enhances your creativity at all levels, such as art, business, relationships, etc. Spiritually, Chi allows us to enter into higher states of consciousness. The practice of Chi Gong helps you to directly experience this in your body and control it at will.
6 Chi Gong Video Class Sessions in This Course Break Down:
Session 1 – Chi Gong for Weight Loss & Digestion – Part 1
This 15 minute Chi Gong for Weight Loss and Digestion routine is specifically designed to bring your body (and mind) to their healthiest and most energetic states. Advanced, as well as new practitioners, can do these techniques.
This will help to combat external and environmental stress and transform internal stress into a source of energy, reduce cortisol, and put you in a meditative relaxed state, allowing you to achieve all the benefits of Chi Gong (Qi Gong).
Techniques in this video:
The objective of the movements is to clear stress and tension allowing the smooth flow of energy, relaxing the internal organs. increasing energy and alertness.
– The first technique increases circulation and jump-starts your internal energy.
– Next, we move chi to clear toxins in the organs while soothing digestion.
– Third we bring circulation, flow, and healing to your initial digestive process while boosting metabolism.
– Next technique moves stress allowing for the release of emotional attachments.
– The fifth technique increases circulation to the intestines for detox & boosts metabolism.
– Next technique helps detox the kidneys and aligns your chakras.
– Next one increases metabolism, circulation, balance, and flexibility, and creates groundedness.
– We close moving the chi to areas of tension, then our facial muscles, helping against wrinkles and premature aging,
Session 2 – Chi Gong for Weight Loss & Digestion – 2
In this 17 minute video, I show 12 techniques for losing weight and digestion as a continuation of the first video.
The movements are particularly designed and chosen to lower stress (and cortisol) and strengthen your organs and improve digestion and the flow of chi in your body. Here we move your breath and focus your intention on the results you want. Beginner or advanced students alike.
Benefits of the Techniques in this Video:
The first technique will help with stress-related to sleeping disorders.
The next helps overall digestion & arthritis.
The next movements are designed for digestion.
The next is for internal organs, emotional balance, and mental focus.
Next is the brain and gut connection.
Next helps with high blood pressure and hypertension.
Next is any lung-related issues, aggressive feelings, blood flow to heart and brain, and helps with spine issues such as scoliosis.
Remaining we have improved vitality of the sexual organs, personal power, depression and unhappiness, kidney balance, diabetes, heart rate, and improved energy.
Session 3 – 5 Elements Chi Gong for Anxiety & Depression, & Organ health
This 15-minute video includes QiGong techniques using the elements
From the Chinese shamanic perspective, the body is an energetic system constructed of five subsystems—Liver, Heart, Spleen, Lungs, and Kidney. Each subsystem represents one of the five elements of Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water. One of the goals of a Chi gong practice is to harmonize the five-element energy in our body offering health & happiness while harmonizing the organ systems, and enhancing vitality.
2. Fire – For your Heart. Clears Anxiety; attracts compassion and love
3. Earth – For your Spleen. Clears Worry and obsessive behavior; attracts sympathy, sincerity and creates balance in body and mind.
4. Metal – For your Lungs. Clears Grief or Sadness; attracts positive change, letting go of old.
5. Water – For your Kidneys, Bladder, and Stamina. Clears Fear, uncertainty, and trepidation; attracts Strength, perseverance, personal power, and fluidity.
Sessions 4 & 5 – These Sessions are Chi Gong routines I love for improving mental & physical wellness, increasing energy & focus.
The fourth session is 18 minutes long done together with a female instructor
Fith is under 10 minutes as a quick tune-up that I try to do as often as possible as it’s short & simple. There is also a video with techniques on how to incorporate chi in your food for best digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
Session 6 – Chi Gong to prevent “Sitting Disease”
This is for people who sit all day at work and need some physical movement that will increase circulation of blood flow and chi as well as stretching of muscles. This is a must in our modern world. There is also another video with tips to maintain health while working on a computer and working at home
Breakdown of The Course - 6 Sessions
- Weight Loss & Digestion – Part 1 – This a routine we do to improve all aspects of digestion & elimination that can change your digestion in a powerfully positive way.
- Weight Loss & digestion – Part 2 – This is a continuation of part 1 that helps to build chi in internal organs for digestion.
- 5 Elements Chi Gong for Anxiety & Depression – Chi Gong is a powerful practice for mental health. These exercises we do together to balance the brain moving away from negative thoughts and more.
- Chi Gong for Full Body & Mind General Health – This is a routine we do with a female instructor (Maya Kramer) that I love working with who has the best energy and teaches a completely different routine for overall wellness.
- Chi Gong for Full Body & Mind General Health – This is my most basic and easy to do routine that I use the most in all of my practice and produces great results mentally & physically.
- Chi Gong for Sitting Disease – This is a must-do practice for anyone who sits for more than an hour a day especially in an office on a computer or driving a lot.
Each Video Explains all The Movements, The Breath, & Intention
Everything you need is explained in the video so brand new people can take part and get all the benefits.
Courses Instruction Included in Each Video
Each session has a checklist to remember, additional videos for the subject matter & further instruction for the movements & their benefits.
Benefits Physical & Mental Health Moving Chi to Areas You Need it the Most
These techniques adapt to the stress your body is experiencing, including mental stress, excess weight, removal of toxins, & much more.
Here are some other ways building your Chi can affect you Mentally, Spiritually & Physically:
Key benefits from this course
People have told me their pain has gone away, have lost weight, lowered stress, overcome anxiety, and much more.
An immediate effect is more energy, better sleep, better mood, and attract better people to you.
- Reduce stress even for those with the highest level of stress
- Boost Metabolism allowing for detox and better elimination
- Release Emotional attachments – better mood, less anxiety.
Detox – Increases circulation to organs and intestines for overall health
May Reduce Age-Related Memory Loss
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases and stroke
- Can Decrease Blood Pressure
- Helps with OCD, ADD, ADHD, depression, and other psychological issues
- Aligns Chakras
- Slows Pre-mature aging
- Helps Arthritis, hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes, & much more
Too Many Testimonials to Post
Tamara Blaichman “Deep and inspiring knowledge that is well explained in these videos. Love and light to you. Thank you! “
Nina M “I was a little skeptical at first but am seeking ways to reduce anxiety. I actually felt my palms burning towards the end!”
Maria Loudis – “This is awesome for my balance! As a nurse, my entire being is thrown off at work, this has been great to start and end my day, thank you!”
Rae Carter – “I am new at Tai Chi and I have loved Bill’s video so much I can’t start my day without it! I carry a lot of negative emotion that I work very hard to release but nothing has worked as well as these, and I am grateful. They help me feel centered, refocused, energized, and clear the awful feeling of emotions I can’t control, bringing clarity. I also found that doing the beginning moves, I am able to discern why those negative feelings exist and what the root of them are. In addition, it wraps up with energy techniques which has taught me how to connect and circulate the universal energy flow and making it apart of me rather than resisting it. My toddler benefits as well because I am in a better place of being, and he enjoys doing the moves at 2 years old. We do this every morning before I sit him down to learn something, he is more focused as well, and it has allowed him not to immediately shove any type of tablet or tv screen in his face first thing in his day.”
Nixx P – “Oh my gosh, with all the chi depleting factors we’re faced with today, this routine is the healing magic we all need. Feeling revived and reactivated …. thank you SO much, Bill!”
Kanzee – “At first I thought this was Hocus Pocus ….but then, ppl around me, started commented about how my presence feels different and good ….I am becoming a believer..”
Rick Kenn – “I’m outside doing your chi exercise in 36 degrees and I don’t feel the cold here in New Jersey with neighbors are watching me. Well I guess after losing 30 pounds in 3 weeks eating more than I usually eat all Vegan and I feel the energy and I’m addicted. Thanks for the great start I’m in 100% Thanks Bill!”
Anyone can do them, this is for beginners or advanced practitioners, and with intention as explained just about everyone feels the energy within the first session.
This is like a meditation. If you are able to relax it is working. You will also feel a tingling in your hands and other parts of your body. This is your Chi moving. If you’ve ever done acupuncture, you will more than feel it as this is a kind of natural acupuncture without the needles.
Many feel the effects immediately and notice subtle changes in their body and life, just as meditation begins to bring positive things to your life.
One Time Sale
Meditation / Focus Training
Help with Sleep
Avoid Sitting Disease
Mental Health Benefits
Anxiety / Depression Relief
Increased Energy & Focus
& Much More
Bill is a certified Master Herbalist, a Diet & Nutritional Advisor, a member of the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists, a best selling author, has taught in more than 20 countries, has worked with professional athletes, artists, consulted for large companies on avoiding burnout & lowering stress in the workplace, has been featured in Redbook, The Boston Globe, Expert Beacon, Fact-Based Health, and many more, with over 100 radio interviews. He has over 400,000 Social Media Followers & over 10 Million Video views.