Maximizing Sleep with Herbs & Techniques Including Shift Work for Officers
In this 30 day course, you’ll learn how to overcome burnout and all the risk factors associated with working in law enforcement with a mind, body, and spirit approach.
- START DATE
All done online from your computer
Maximizing Sleep with Herbs & Techniques Including Shift Work for Officers (CA POST CCN 1493-43170-21)
CA POST Certified 4 hour CPT – CCN#1493-43170-21 / Certified Standards and Training for Corrections (STC-BSCC)
There are a number of things that can cause a lack of sleep, exhaustion, anxiety, & chronic stress working in Law Enforcement.
And there are a Number of Solutions
Contact Support@billfarr.com for questions
Sleep is a Huge Factor in Officer Incidents, Anger, Depression, Lack of Focus, & Poor Health
A Lack of Sleep Causes
- Decreased focus & cognitive ability
- Lowers Testosterone the equivalent of aging you by 10 years
- Declines motor skills and mental capacity to that of a drunk
- Lowers immunity – increasing risk of diseases such as cancer (W.H.O. lists sleep deprivation as a probable carcinogen)
- Increased likelihood of stroke and heart failure by 200%
- Increases chance of injury
- Increases rate of anxiety & depression
- Causes weight gain
- Causes Slower reaction time
- Shorter Life Span
Everything Every Officer Needs to Know to Get the Sleep They Desperately Need
Included in the Sleep Techniques Course
- What to avoid, including food, drinks, and ingredients.
- Beneficial Herbs & Supplements
- Herbs & Supplements for Energy During the Day
- What to do about Anxiety & Racing Thoughts
- Techniques for Sleep
- Techniques for Energy in the Day
- 9 Criteria for Perfect Sleep from Research & How to Achieve all of them.
- How to Adjust for Shift Work
- Balancing Hormones
- How to Balance Circadian Rhythm
Bill is a POST & STC certified trainer, a certified Master Herbalist, a Diet & Nutritional Advisor, a member of the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists, a best selling author, has taught in more than 20 countries, has worked with professional athletes, artists, consulted for large companies on avoiding burnout & lowering stress in the workplace, has been featured in Redbook, The Boston Globe, Expert Beacon, Fact-Based Health, and many more, with over 100 radio interviews. He has over 400,000 Social Media Followers & over 10 Million Video views.
- Divorce – https://www.policemag.com/374429/dealing-with-divorce-on-the-home-front
- https://stress.lovetoknow.com/work- related-stress/critical-incident-stress-debriefing-group-therapy
- Amygdala Source – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZGxYBsUXgU
- Burnout and PTSD – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFkI69zJzLI
- Source – https://www.helpguide.org/articles/stress/burnout-prevention-and-recovery.htm