5 Simple Steps Pros use to Reverse Burnout, Stop Anxiety & Brain Fog to Become Balanced Again
There are a number of things that can cause burnout, exhaustion, anxiety, depression, & stress addiction. This webinar will show you the way to better health, a happier life, relationship, & work experience.
What can you do?
In this Webinar, You will Learn
- Why going to therapy, meditation, or other self-help often makes burnout worse & the simple technique my clients use instead to enjoy the life they worked so hard for.
- How my clients break the pattern of chronic stress & finally relax deeply, even if they thought that was impossible.
- How my clients eliminate overwhelm, clear up their noisy chatterbox mind, and remain totally cool as a cucumber – even in high-pressure work situations.
- How my clients can sleep perfectly even without any pills.
- And how my clients can do all of this with simple changes to end “bad stress” for the first time in their life.
Can this program help you?
- Do you feel dread for your day?
- Do small tasks take more energy than you can afford?
- Are you quick to anger?
- Is there more work than you can realistically do every day?
- Are you overwhelmed & don’t want to do anything?
- Do you wake up tired even if you go to bed early?
Bill is a certified Master Herbalist, a Diet & Nutritional Advisor, a member of the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists, a best selling author, has taught in more than 20 countries, has worked with professional athletes, artists, consulted for large companies on avoiding burnout & lowering stress in the workplace.
Bill has been featured in Redbook, The Boston Globe, Expert Beacon, Fact-Based Health, and many more, with over 100 radio interviews. He has over 400,000 Social Media Followers & over 10 Million Video views.
FAQ About Burnout
What is burnout?
Now recognized as a condition by the W.H.O., burnout can be summed up as an overall feeling that the sacrifices you make are not worth the effort or the reward. In functional MRIs, there are observable changes in the brain from burnout. It happens a person is overworked, fatigued, resentful, feeling no social life, The feeling of living for work, feeling untrusted, unseen, or unheard, or in a state of physical, mental, & emotional exhaustion.
How many people suffer from burnout?
Nearly 8 in 10, full-time employees experience burnout on the job at least sometimes.
What can I do to get over burnout?
Overcome subconscious blocks around stress addiction, establish internal/external boundaries, energy meditations, nutritional programs, establish priorities & time management, sleep techniques, communication exercises, and more.
Is burnout the same as depression?
No, depression is often an aspect of burnout, and they have similar symptoms, however, burnout is closer to emotional exhaustion from work and/or relationships. Burnout can be difficult to separate from depression but typically includes additional symptoms.
What are the symptoms of burnout?
Chronic Stress, feeling in a rut, brain fog, procrastination, feelings why bother, irritability, lack of purpose, cynicism, overwhelm, constant fatigue, insomnia or need for sleeping pills, alcohol or other stimulants, frequent illness including headaches, back and muscle pain, and eye strain.
What causes burnout?
Feeling undervalued, demanding or unclear expectations, high-pressure environment, unrealistic deadlines, lack of socialization or relaxation, stressful relationships, lack of sleep, lack of support, significance, or belonging, perfectionism, pessimistic view of self and the world, need for control – poor delegation skills or taking on too much work or responsibility
How to know if you have burnout?
Are you overwhelmed that you don’t want to do anything? Do you feel dread for your day? Lack purpose? Do you have more work than you can realistically do every day? If yes to any of these you have a high risk for burnout.